Previous directions step
Next directions step

Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

603 N Dawson St

Add to plan Remove from plan

Known as the Ainsworth House, this home was built in 1882 by H.V. Ainsworth, one of the largest livery stable
owners in town. The first telephone system was connected from the elegant Mitchell House Hotel to Ainsworth’s stable. Northerners would arrive by train and the livery stable would be contacted to provide first
class delivery for these welcomed visitors.

  • Tours
Processing