Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

403 S Broad St

Add to plan Remove from plan

This popular park was originally called “Yankee Paradise” because of the Northerners who would enjoy the park which was close to their resort hotels. John Philip Sousa’s band entertained in the old band shell. Sold
to the city in 1889 by S. Alex Smith for $500 per acre (26 acres total), the park, now called “Paradise Park”, has remained in a natural state for all to enjoy.

  • Tours
Processing