This location was built in 1910 as a bicycle shop. Due to the odor of being next door to a horse stable, a quick succession of businesses occupied the building during its first ten years, including a shoe repairman and a pool hall. The first long-term tenant was the Empire Furniture Store from 1921-1938. It then became a warehouse for ten years, and then three different radio-and-television repair service businesses, most notably Willis Television and Radio Service until 1970, after which it returned to functioning as a warehouse. This building was recently renovated and became the home of Big Adventure Outfitters.