Previous directions step
Next directions step

Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

125 N Broad St

Add to plan Remove from plan

Originally known as the “Masonic Building” because of the use of its top floor by the Free Masons, this building was also known as the Upchurch Building and the Business Exchange. Constructed in 1916 by W. J. Upchurch, many doctors, dentists, and lawyers had offices in this building. In the early 60s, the upper floors were vacated and neglected, and fell into ruin. The property was eventually purchased and restored, and the fifth floor was returned to its original splendor as a magnificent ballroom with a heart of pine floor and windows overlooking downtown.

  • Tours
Processing