Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

E&N Communications

This store was built c.1890 as a saloon, but after Thomas County went dry in 1899, a short-lived general store and drug store occupied this property. In 1911, George Letchas, an immigrant from Greece, opened the Greek-American Restaurant in this building. After closing in 1965, the location has been home to a series of clothing stores and other small businesses.

  • Walk/Drive Tour
  • Select All
  • Lodging
  • Attractions
  • Downtown
  • Events & Festivals
  • Food & Drink
  • Nightlife
  • Arts & Culture
  • History
  • Nature & Outdoors
  • Fitness & Rec
  • Spa & Wellness
  • Shopping
  • Music
  • Tours
  • Walk/Drive Tour