Previous directions step
Next directions step

Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

403 N Dawson St

Add to plan Remove from plan

Pronounced “say shush”, the Seixas House was built in 1835 and is the oldest one-story dwelling in Thomasville. It was moved to its current location by the Landmarks Program to prevent demolition, and rehabilitated from an 1850s sketch.

  • Tours
Processing