Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

606 N Dawson St

Add to plan Remove from plan

Originally built in 1885 and sold for $4,000 in 1887, this home known as the Tucker House, had a facelift in the 1920s from the Victorian to the Classic Revival style. A large wraparound front porch with towers was removed, and the current Federal style architecture was added to replace the earlier Victorian look. Research shows the house to have been won and lost in at least one poker game.

  • Tours
Processing