Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

130 S Broad St

Add to plan Remove from plan

Jerger Jewelers was originally established in 1857 by German immigrant, Joseph Jerger. The store prospered
after the Civil War and moved into this newly constructed building in 1885. The architecture is Queen Anne with carved stone window hoods. This location continued as Jerger Jewelers for 156 years and is now the home to SouthLife Supply Company, known for their quality leather goods.

  • Tours
Processing