The Greek Revival Woodson-Dekle House was built c.1855 on Fletcher St. in what is now the Fletcherville National Historic District. The structure remained in the same family for 113 years. At the request of a National Trust Advisor, the house was donated to Thomasville Landmarks, following approximately 30 years of neglect. In 2005, Landmarks moved the original structure to the Dawson Street Historic District. It was restored in 2007, and now serves as a model for other property owners, proving that the character and materials of an antebellum house can be retained to display history while creating a wonderful environment for a professional or a family.