Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

140 N Broad St

Add to plan Remove from plan

A model example of adaptive re-use, this structure is comprised of the old Hotel Scott and J.C. Penney buildings, which were built in 1951 to replace the Masury Hotel building, which opened in 1888 and was
razed in 1949. The current building is named the Langdon S. Flowers Building, in honor of the former
President of Flowers Foods.

  • Tours
Processing