Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

205 W Jackson St

Add to plan Remove from plan

In 1925, this store was part of a strip of small retail stores built to replace the large cotton warehouse
previously located on the corner of West Jackson and Madison Streets. The early years of the store were marked by a rapid transition of businesses. The location is best known for housing the Friendly Loan Company,
which operated from 1948-1973. Home to several other businesses, the building lay mostly vacant until Charles Olson opened his architecture office.

  • Tours
Processing