Originally known as the Steyerman Building, this site was actually three buildings in the 1800s. Mr. Steyerman owned the corner building; the adjoining buildings were a bank and saloon. Steyerman purchased and combined the other properties in 1926. The style is Italian Renaissance, featuring a smooth stone face, tile roof, fancy window hoods and the original metal awning. It now houses Coffee Interiors, an elegant home décor and gift items store.