Previous directions step
Next directions step

Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

325 W Jackson St

Add to plan Remove from plan

Built in 1912 as a garage by Hiram Goldstein, this building housed a dry-goods store, a drink shop, and Elijah Hill’s Lunch Counter through the mid-1940s. The longest-standing business was Tony’s Bakery, which operated from 1948-1972. After an extended period as a warehouse for Jordan’s Furniture, the location was an antique store and clothing shop before being beautifully restored as Trinity Anglican Church.

  • Tours
Processing