Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

420 N Dawson St

Add to plan Remove from plan

The Brown family built their home in 1885 to the extreme right side of their lot (the lot extends from the
driveway on the right to the hedges on the left) as they intended to add a second section later, as money
allowed. There are no downstairs windows on the left side of the house to allow for this expansion. Mrs.
Brown died before the additional work could be done. Today this house, the Brown-Cooper House, is
affectionately known as the “Half House”.

  • Tours
Processing