This building was constructed around 1935. By 1938, Fielding’s Barber and Beauty Shop operated in the store front. In 1944, the building was purchased by Earl Young who opened a motorcycle sales and repair shop. Young’s Southern Motors only lasted a few years and was replaced by Hoyt’s Bicycle Shop, which was quickly replaced by Yarborough’s Service Cleaners. They operated until 1984 when the business and building were sold to the Waldrep family who have since operated Waldrep’s Service Cleaners.